Valley Forge, PA
PERMANENT/FULL-TIME: (PH010620-KS). A great client of ours has recently opened up a wonderful and rare opportunity for a Contract Specialist to work in its Valley Forge area office. THIS IS NOW A PERMANENT POSITION.
In this position you would be responsible for handling transactional work for the Americas. The work may include NDAs and data privacy agreements, vendor agreements, license transfers, assignments, RFP responses, marketing agreements, consulting agreements and SOWs. In this position you would work closely with field sales, field marketing, procurement as well as finance team members.
Additional responsibilities may include assistance with contract management, export control compliance, and support for projects as needed.
• Review and negotiate NDAs, vendor agreements and other agreements as described above, in the Americas.
• Manage the review of customer RFP submissions, responses and questions with all stakeholders, including Pre-Sales, Sales, Sales Ops, and Legal.
• Work with Sales Operations or Finance to review or prepare license transfers, assignment agreements and assist with vendor registrations and data or security addendums.
• Help manage contract repository, contract forms, and facilitate contract execution.
• Assist the Legal Team with other transactional work as needed and help to manage intake process.
• Develop efficiencies to manage a large or fluctuating workload.
• Develop close working relationships with field sales, field marketing, IT, procurement and Finance teams.
• Understand commercial trends in contracts.
• Ability to negotiate and review contracts, including NDAs and vendor agreements.
• Efficient time manage skills and ability to handle a large volume of work.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Sound judgment, and strong interpersonal, project management and organizational skills
• Attention to detail.
• Good business acumen.
• Ability to work well in a team environment. This is a must.
• Bachelor equivalent mandatory.
• 3-12 years’ experience as a paralegal, contract specialist, contract manager or legal contractor handling contract review and negotiation. A JUNIOR attorney with some transactional experience will also be considered.
• You must be an efficient and organized worker with an ability to multitask on a multitude of matters under significant time pressure. You must be highly motivated, detail-oriented, and attracted to challenging opportunities within a rapidly growing environment.
• Business-level English is mandatory. Fluency in Portuguese or Spanish is a PLUS.
• Strong proficiency in MS Word.
HOW TO APPLY
This is an IMMEDIATE need. Resumes should be sent right away. Please include a cover letter outlining how you fit this opening, and, include your TARGET ANNUAL SALARY as well as your availability to interview and start.
Send your information to Sr. Recruiting Attorney Elissa R. Outtrim, Esq. at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate review.
Originally posted as Job PH110719