Corporate Generalist/Commercial Contracts
Philadelphia Western Suburbs, PA
PH091218: Temporary/Full-Time: A great company in the "Main Line" area has a need starting in the end of October for a Corporate Generalist, 5 days a week/40 hours a week, for approximately 8 - 10 weeks during a leave situation. Would want the starting temp to begin the assignment so to overlap with the departing attorney.
The selected candidate should be local to the Philadelphia area, with his/her own transportation, so that they can work ON-SITE during the duration of the assignment. Much of the work would involve matters arising out of Europe and Asia, requiring a Corporate Generalist, handling contracts such as customer supplier contracts and the review of sales and marketing material. When international calls are required during this assignment, you must have the flexiblity to take late calls, and then come in later the next day.
The IDEAL candidate will have 5-10 years of experience as a commercial lawyer, with experience in the following areas:
- Commercial contracts (negotiating, drafting, reviewing)
- Review of marketing and sales materials
- General business counseling
- Corporate governance
- Subsidiary management
- Life sciences industry experience would be a Plus - either Medical Device or Pharmaceutical
- International experience would be a HUGE PLUS
- Team player, self-sufficient, proactive
- Flexible schedule (to facilitate international calls)
- Juris Doctorate degree from an ABA accredited law school
- Currently licensed to practice law in the U.S. in at least one State, active and in good-standing, with no disciplinary history in ANY jurisdiction.
If you truly believe you meet the qualifications listed above, AND can commit to up-to-10 weeks Full-Time in this assignment, then please send your recruiter a your resume AND a cover note, outlining how you believe you would fit this assignment.
Your cover note MUST include your target hourly rate, with an exact dollar figure. You should also indicate that you can commit to starting in or about the final week of October. Please indicate your availability to interview. Please note that three (3) professional references are required, and, that if selected for this opening, you may only start once cleared via a background check.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your cover note and resume to Elissa R. Outtrim, Esq. at firstname.lastname@example.org