Vice President, Compliance (Pharma industry experience!)
Philadelphia Vicinity, PA | Permanent
PERMANENT/FULL-TIME (PH032118) RE-POSTED POSITION. NOTE: IF YOUR BACKGROUND IS NOT OVERWHELMINGLY PHARMA, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
This position, located in suburban Philadelphia, reports to the Chief Legal Officer and Chief Compliance Officer and is responsible for providing legal support and advice regarding all Company compliance matters, including enforcement and auditing and investigation of corporate and healthcare compliance matters.
• Assist the Chief Legal Officer and Chief Compliance Officer with developing a compliance department including the development and implementation of a compliance program. MUST HAVE SIGNIFICANT EXPERIENCE DOING THIS!
• Provide comprehensive compliance support to multiple business units in order to identify, manage and help mitigate legal risks including those that involve fraud and abuse, anti-kickback and anti-trust laws
• Manage compliance matters handled by outside counsel and consultants
• Provides advice to all Company departments to ensure compliance and risk mitigation related to applicable laws, regulations and Company policies
• Develop and delivers training to Company departments regarding assigned areas
• Represent the Compliance department on various committees and teams
• Handle other compliance matters assigned by the Chief Legal Officer and Chief Compliance Officer
• JD Degree from an accredited law school
• Bar Membership, with no disciplinary history in ANY jurisdiction
• 10-15 years in-house experience as a compliance professional in the PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY required
• Minimum of five full years of substantive experience in any of the following areas: anti-bribery, white-collar crime, regulatory compliance, or corporate investigations with a reputable corporate legal department
• Prefer candidate with investigations experience
• Significant experience drafting corporate and healthcare compliance policies
• Knowledge of statutes, regulations and guidance documents applicable to the pharmaceutical industry
• Knowledge of Aggregate Spend issues and experience addressing same
• Proven ability to think strategically about achieving corporate objectives by addressing the needs of internal and external stakeholders
• Demonstrated track record of achieving compliance department objectives. US compliance work, not international compliance work!
• Excellent interpersonal, analytical, drafting and communication skills
• Proven ability to build relationships with third party providers of goods and services
• Proven ability to build relationships and collaborate with internal stakeholders to achieve corporate objectives
If you meet the above criteria, please send your resume, immediately, for review and possible contact, to:
Elissa R. Outtrim, Esq. at firstname.lastname@example.org
SEE posting notes.