CONTRACTS ATTORNEY, TEMP/PT 20 HOURS/WK
REMOTE WORK, MD
CONTRACTS ATTORNEY: TEMPORARY/PT 20 HOURS A WEEK: REMOTE! [PH071721]
Our client seeks an experienced/seasoned transactional, commercial contracts attorney ASAP to assist its legal group part-time (20 hours per week), for approximately three (3) months. THIS IS AN IMMEDIATE NEED AND IF SELECTED, AND THEN CLEARED VIA BACKGROUND CHECK, YOU WOULD START ASAP. TARGETING STARTING DURING THE WEEK OF JULY 19 IF AT ALL POSSIBLE.
The attorney will need to be able to review and negotiate large and small commercial contracts in the Americas (North America & Latin America/Caribbean). Technology experience is a PLUS, but will consider someone without technology experience, should they have the 5+ years of commercial transactional agreement experience.
· Significant (5+ years) experience drafting, negotiating, and reviewing complex commercial transaction agreements;
· Technology experience is a PLUS;
· Candidate does NOT need to speak a foreign language;
· Prior experience at an AmLaw 200 corporate law firm, a sophisticated boutique firm, or in-house with a major company is strongly preferred;
· Excellent academic credentials;
· Licensed to practice law and in good standing in state of residence; and
· Outstanding references
If interested and truly qualified, please RUSH your cover note indicating hourly rate (dollar figure, not "market rate"), and, availability to interview and start, along with your latest CV to:
Elissa R. Outtrim, Esq. at firstname.lastname@example.org
ONE STATE LAW LICENSE, ACTIVE AND IN GOOD-STANDING, WITH NO DISCIPLINARY HISTORY IN _ANY_ JURISDICTION!