Corporate Paralegal for Real Estate Management Concern
Philadelphia Vicinity, PA
PERMANENT/FULL-TIME (Job PH072419-PARA): STILL OPEN AS OF AUGUST 14, 2019!!
A well-respected real estate management concern in the Philadelphia suburbs seeks a Perm/FT Corporate Paralegal. This is an immediate need.
The Key Responsibilities of this position are:
• Preparation and general upkeep of Corporate Minute Books and Limited Liability Company Record Books inclusive of Secretary of State filings, Limited Liability Company Operating Agreements, Initial and Annual Consents electing directors and officers, etc.
• Preparation of corporate resolutions.
• Preparation of online Annual Report E-Filings and manual Annual Reports for corporations, limited partnerships and limited liability companies
• Dissolution/Cancellation of entities.
• Preparation and assistance with closings.
• Other duties assigned by General Counsel.
Bachelor’s degree (BA) from a four-year college or university desired. Associates degree with related experience.
If you are interested in this opening and wish to be considered as a candidate, please send the following two items to your recruiter ASAP as this opening is still accepting applicants!:
2/Cover letter which should contain, is a concise manner: information about your experience and why you see yourself as a fit for the opening; your availability to interview and to start, and; your target annual salary.
Send the above to: Elissa R. Outtrim, Esq. at firstname.lastname@example.org